View Single Post
Old 2012-10-21, 23:53   Link #391
ndqanh_vn

All this discussion let me to wonder how tough Soul Germs and Grief Seeds are. Grief Seeds could survive very destructive magic attack and Homuhomu's gunpowder. But in Oriko manga there is a case with Soul Germ got cracked, which I assume accelerating the rate she becomes a witch.

Quote:
As for the Grief Seed thing, there's something we should consider here. Some people argue that Walpurgis had no Grief Seed. Well guess what. That witch Kazumi just killed was also a fusion of witches, technically. It was made of two Magical Girls. Could the fusion process fuck up the Grief Seed formation?
It sounds logical enough. Btw, did you say in the game Walpurgis did drop a GS? I haven't played it or read anything about the game, so this piece of information is really new.

Actually I still thing that there is one thing they did not answer well...How could Nico's bullet got knocked back by a vase? )

And maybe this has been discussed or mentioned before, but it seemed weird that Saki did not wish for her sister back. Mami was in an emergency. Kazumi's grandmother probably has had lived out her lifetime and they feel content to let her rest. But Saki did have plenty time to consider, and her sister's dead is quite sudden, regretable. It is strange that she only wished for the flower something to be forever bloom...

Last edited by ndqanh_vn; 2012-10-22 at 00:23.
ndqanh_vn is offline   Reply With Quote