View Single Post
Old 2003-12-04, 00:10   Link #43
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
You start to complain about the people who complained about the filler in a thread where nobody was complaining about it
It's weird

lol no it's not, you can't just say that bad means good or that flower means boat because it's your opinion.
Open a dictionary and look at filler

Honestly man you have to be the biggest idiot I've ever encountered on a forum, and thats a pretty big task.

My whole "complaining" was about the use of the word "filler". Read it again, and then again cause obviously you don't know what your talking about. Then after that read the lone line under it stating "Sorry its annoying to always hear that, I had to get it out.". Not once did I complain specificly about someone using the word or to describe ep 61 as a "filler". OPEN YOUR EYES FOOL.

Second, Maybe you should go take some more english classes. Not once did I try to redefind the word "filler" just stating that it can be used in diffrent context to diffrent ideas of peoples opionons. you wanted it here ya go.

Filler:

A. Something added to augment weight or size or fill space.

B. A composition, especially a semisolid that hardens on drying, used to fill pores, cracks, or holes in wood, plaster, or other construction surfaces before finishing.

C. Tobacco used to form the body of a cigar.

D. A short item used to fill space in a publication.

E. Something, such as a news item, public-service message, or music, used to fill time in a radio or television presentation.

F. A sheaf of loose papers used to fill a notebook or binder.

G. Architecture. An element, such as a plate, used to fill the space between two supporting members.

Now lets see what would be pertaining to this stupid arguement. D maybe? Lets see......

here was YOUR description:
"a scene which just wast time without ad any interest for the story."

And here was mine:
" "

Nothing on mine, why? Cause I never gave a stupid description of what I thought a "filler" was. I stated to others what a filler ISN'T in my opionon. So basically you can come to the assumption that a filler to me was something that wasn't in the manga but added to the anime to waste time or extend nonsense. WOW what does THAT sound like (hint hint look at your description of a filler). The only diffrence is that I beleieve that the "useless" time you stated in your post is actually for good reason and people should stop complaing about.................. what i've been saying the whole time CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. The fact that you can't sit through a characters background story and get some knowledge of who they are or why they do something doesn't give the right to call that time "useless" and a "filler".

Now if you don't mind lets get off this subject and back on the topic cause you just got owned.
Mephisto03 is offline   Reply With Quote