Thread: Licensed Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (BONES)
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-23, 16:21   Link #46
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
I see you rightfully have high standards monir. However, I think BONES earns credit really just for doing original stuff with good animation in an industry that cranks out insipid manga/dating sim/light novel related trash in an assembly line like way every year.

I admit staying on with BONES shows that I even don't like for the animation (Im an animation nut), but these seems totally unlike what they normally do. Should be very interestingly written.
Can't argue there because you are right! Bones is indeed one of the few better studios which can attract audience who looks for something different. While the idea behind the show isn't anything new, there aren't that many animated titles which had put together a natural disaster and its aftermath. A lot of show began from the aftermath and continued from there on.

Do we have an episode-count for the series yet? Hopefully it won't be anything more than a one-cour series.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote