View Single Post
Old 2014-03-16, 14:42   Link #338
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Exit polls
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4975491.html

93% vote to join russia, with a supposed 80% turn out...
Considering how only 60% of the population is ethnically Russian, with the other 40% being made up of mostly Ukrainians and Tatars, the results are more than a little suspicious. But considering how there wasn't an actual "no" option on the ballots, it was obvious that this vote was going to be rigged from the beginning.
One should note that Tatars decided to boycott the referendum, so none of them (most likely) even took a chance.
__________________
konart is offline   Reply With Quote