View Single Post
Old 2008-08-01, 09:53   Link #1
Tesshin
Tachio No Suzaku

Something for a quiet Sunday

The only day of the week where i have time to myself, so i thought i would watch some new anime. But yet again, i need help on what to watch, so i'll give some ideas on what i want to watch and etc. You can help by giving your Recommendations to the types of Anime i post in the following list, and i look foward to you're answers.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Action Anime: I'm looking for good fight scenes that are like Hokuto no ken and Souten no ken. I've also seen some other good one's such as Samurai Shamploo and Trigun.
So along those lines, anime that has the most awesome and beautiful fights so far in anime.
Comdey Anime: I don't know the name of such a kind of anime, but i'd like a pervy one[I'm not that bad XD] with romance in it. The romance can be anything from Ef and Air [Which is sad] to Full Metal Panic and Lucky Star.
And a comdey that gives you a good laugh or chuckle.
Horror Anime: I haven't seen much anime in this field, so i was thinking anime like, Hellsing and Elfen Lied with the gore and etc. And one that is "dark".
That's all i can think of the now, plus i think i've given a starter for you all. If you need a better insite on what anime i have watched, then just say. And thanks for reading this post.