View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 17:32   Link #7220
FFXFan13
Swag Level: Glasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHanyou View Post
Hey, guy, I understand you have difficulty reading and understanding most concepts, so let me help you out with that. You meant the shadow killed Saber. Because, you know, if I said "FFXFan has downsyndrome." That wouldn't be true just because I said so. It's okay - I know this is a difficult concept. Take your time with this one.
The shadow killed Saber, because of Sakura's jealousy, and the Shadow is Sakura, as pointed out by Kirei and acknowledged by Sakura. Play the VN again.

And I don't have downsyndrome, I have Aspergers there is a difference you bloody wanker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Really? Wow, I really need to play the game (visual novel) to understand what kinds of secrets and scenarios the anime left out, since I'm sure the anime itself focused on the Saber route. I agree, Shirou only needs Rin, Saber and Illya in his harem.
Anime wasn't the Fate route. Or, more accurately, it wasn't only Fate route. The anime wasn't really concerned about following the route properly, and just threw in things from the other two routes as well.
FFXFan13 is offline   Reply With Quote