Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-31, 07:54   Link #3737
garbage

I feel the ending is somewhat pandering, that's why it felt a bit off and forced. I suspect the writers are trying to please so many people and groups that in the end it just felt a bit disconnected.

sigh and not to mention all the open plot lines that would never be resolved as it seems S3 is almost an impossibility now, which is a shame really. I feel this show could have gone NOVA, if it had only built up from that great ep 13. but it kinda sputtered. somewhat in the end. still ok but sad that it felt lacking. Still it's one heck of an entertaining ride and no regrets watching it, my regret of wishing a better ending borne from my belief in the potential of this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
No, actually
Spoiler for 26:
ahehe yes true there, well I did say before there can only be one ( center) well there goes the dual center thingy...actually as I mentioned above it feels a bit of a cop-out as in they're trying to please everyone. AKB mngmnt, fan groups, Anime fan groups, the money machine , etc. ended up half cooked and rushed. (or is it okada's fault?, some think so, honestly IDK )