View Single Post
Old 2008-02-14, 06:40   Link #241
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Why do people assume 16 year-old boys are supposed to be savants at determining girls' feelings, anyway? Shin is pretty much clueless in this regard - in other words, pretty much typical for his peer group. I don't think Hiromi has given him anything a typical 16 year-old could extrapolate out to a signal of romantic interest. Like most boys his age he doesn't trust his judgement in these matters, so that even when something ambiguos occurs - the scarf incident - he's telling himself "She didn't mean anything by it. Why would she be into me?"

It's not an anime thing - it's a life thing. We're just like that. Sometimes we get better, sometimes not - but not many of us ever really figure it out.
I admit that there are clueless people out there but those are also the types that I don't like seeing. Yet romance series seem to just love having character that are exactally like that - too much infact. Perhaps what I would be moaning about is for something different

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS