View Single Post
Old 2009-08-13, 20:10   Link #1204
luckyssol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Ep1 is the only game completely free of magical influences, at least until the clock strikes twelve.

It could very well be the only true reality, and everything after it is simply Beato's way of helping Battler understand the truth, in her own, twisted way.

Effectively, I mean that everything after Ep1 is, in fact, inside the Magic World/Meta-World, not in the Real World.

So, I have two questions:

1) How are we supposed to get our happy ending if everyone is dead? I mean, the witch might be able to bring them all back into the real world if she gets enough people to believe in her, but I know most people here would be pretty pissed with that kind of ending..

2) ...Do you guys think Ep1 actually counts as a "game", for the purposes of analyzing the red text?
1) Through the course of the games we may find that the only one who truly did not find happiness is Battler. Then the questions are:
What regrets did he have from his life?
What was his sin?
What is he truly searching for?

2) I view episode 1 as the only real game and the other games as worlds where Beatrice is trying to show Battler something.
The enemy (Bernkastel/Lambda) may try tactics to confuse Battler during these games (Ange).
luckyssol is offline   Reply With Quote