View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 13:41   Link #3599
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
I'm a Jarl...

I hope the new armour's in the DLC are a actual upgrade to my Daedric armour for my fighter. If not ill be starting a new character or use my thief to run through the DLC missions.
None of the new armors provide a base defense higher than Dragonscale and Daedric, IIRC, though the Deathbrand armor gets more powerful with the more you wear.

If you're tired of Daedric, you can always pick up some nifty Dragon Knight Armor. :k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
I have been trying to find the Dark brotherhood guild for a long time now. After some googling I found out that the quest Innocence Lost is the gateway to joining it. The problem is that I completed that quest a very long time ago and was never contacted by them. I guess I bugged the quest because I ordered my follower to kill the old lady. I didn't want to get my hands dirty.

So is there anything I can do to fix this issue?
I dunno. If you're using the PC version of the game, you'll want to pick up the Unofficial Skyrim Patch to avoid issues in the future. If you're using the Xbox or PS3 version, you're pretty much forced to reload to a point before you completed the quest and try again.

To begin With Friends Like These, you're supposed to get a note from a Courier. Have you gotten anything like that?