View Single Post
Old 2004-02-26, 00:26   Link #75
CodeWordChobits
Person just for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
The plot twist was successful in one thing and one thing only: make the plot even more stupider. I mean, if the princess was on the side of darkness all along, why did the Dark Mikos try to stop them? If the Cosprayers are trying to destroy the dark towers, just LET THEM.

Then again, it'll probably turn out that Crus is the bad guy.

Oh, and if this is spoiling the story for anybody, I only have this to say:

Knowing what happens lessens the pain.
How can anyone take you seriously when you say things like "more stupider"? LOL... sorry not to be rude, I just couldn't help that comment ^^
OK, so the dark Mikos are not trying to stop the Cosprayers from destroying the towers... they are just trying to get there Black Knight back. In fact, Crus goes nuts on them for already having destroyed the towers.... so one problem has been cleared up. I also didn't think that it was a bad plot twist, just a little too obvious. Who can honestly say they didn't see that Crus was going to be a bad guy... they foreshadow it in the eyeball episode. The fact that they were able to somehow get a broadcast from the creator, has yet to be explained... but if any of you have ever seen Power Rangers (which this is very much like) then you know they don't always have rational answers to some of those things. I have only seen up to ep-5 and it all seems to fit pretty well... I know some of it is kind of sudden and without explanation, but what do you expect out of 13min episodes? Try leaving your predisposition behind when you watch it, and just enjoy the reminiscent, Power Rangers/Sailor Moon, cheesy-ness of it.