View Single Post
Old 2007-08-19, 16:46   Link #66
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Somebody's apparently never seen a Macross series before, but as usual cares to weigh in on that which he knows jack about

And I'm sorry people, but I have to say this. What is with all this prejudgement of the series?! We have no solid information let alone even a basic plot outline about what the series is about, yet people are already assuming the series will suck and the soundtrack will rock based on the people involved. There's no telling how things will turn out in this kind of situation and people have already made up their minds with nary a shred of evidence to support any of the conclusions about the quality of Macross Frontier. I keep seeing this trend in the anime community more and more and it really irks me. Can't people at the very least wait until something, ANYTHING tangible is presented by the producers before making a final judgement on any facet of an unmade series.

The only real speculation I can think of to make is that the title Macross Frontier might have semething to do with the Megaroad fleets journey. Also just because the screencap doesn't show the SDF-1 doesn't mean it won't be in the series. Finally from the screenshots, Number 1 is potentially a colony fleet, Number 2 could be the inside of a Colony ship, Number 3 is obvious and Number 4 is probably the obligiatory singer character. What else is there to say right now, pretty much nothing. And this paragraph is all just guess work. I see no reason not to keep looking forward to receiving more detailed information on Macross Frontier.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-08-19 at 17:35.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote