Thread: Crunchyroll Saki
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-13, 22:32   Link #2425
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Okay. A plus twenty bonus for first place. I know that already. The at least four rounds she got +/- 0 she definitely could not have taken first place.
Right, she had +/-0 overall.

Quote:
And I feel like the other players she beat, such as Touka, Hisa, ect. probably did not lose the games they were in when unless there were playing other named characters. So they probably won all their games except for 1 or 2. And they still placed lower than Saki who went at least four games without winning first.
The scores were just absurdly close for everyone. Hisa got a -1 in her round against Saki so in that round alone, Saki gained 21 points on her. Hisa gets 30 points in the last round and Saki only got 22. This says that Saki was +9 on the president after round 9 but -12 on the president before that. Remember that pretty much everyone except the winner usually ends up losing points.
Quote:
How the hell do you get a +/-0+20 if the +20 point bonus is for first place? What, does second place get the bonus +20 too? Or did she come in first with a +/-0? How the hell do you manage to come in first with a +/-0?
It would normally be noted as +20, but I was just trying to point out she would have scored a +/-0 without the 1st place bonus. (You just need to break 30000 so 30000-30400 will get you the said score.) And no, second place doesn't get it.
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote