View Single Post
Old 2010-11-28, 13:08   Link #38
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho87 View Post
Honestly Natsu Dragoneel is one of the lamest, plainest, uninteresting and cliche shounen heroes of all time because nothing he does moves the plot or brings something interesting to the story and all he does is fill space to meet the quota for a shounen fight or male main character when Lucy is the main character.

I also hate him because he's a rip off of Luffy and Goku in so many fucking ways.

Probably but Mashima only cares about tits and bringing magic guilds to Fairy Tail. Natsu just is the vocal generic voice of the guild since he's one demensional and boring not to be anything else.

Ichigo isn't emo, he's a fighter but also a kid with struggles. Even then, Natsu is just a blantant clone of Luffy's character with fire and Ichigo's hair style.

Thats like every main character ever created to be a shonen hero main trait. Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Gon, Yusuke, Touma, Yukimura Saneda and japanese protaognist or character afflieated with fire.

Sounds like a certain straw hate pirate.
Those types of heroes only work when they have a large group of friends and is bland and stupid enough to lack any other character trait that would normally give them depth or purpose to the plot.

Natsu has no purpose, all he does is be the muscle, and the hero by default since Lucy is the one who is telling the story here and he's her cloest friend and the one who helped her find Fairy Tail to begin with.

Not really. Mashima is only good at hyping the villains to be punching bags for the main cast. Their speeches suck and rip off tons of other mangas.

Everything Natsu does, Luffy does which makes him a plaguristic version of everything Luffy has done. I think mashima traced Luffy's design with Natsu's to. And Natsu rips of Luffy's poses and facial expressions.

sounds like every arc in One Piece especially compared Natsu saving Erza with Luffy saving Robin.

Natsu's fights are the most poorly written I've ever read in a shonen.

Who is emo?

And name me one unqiue thing that Natsu has done that Goku and Luffy haven't done.

Only reason he's the main character because Erza is with him all the time and she's the reason this manga is popular.

Otherwise, this guy isn't the reason Fairy Tail is successful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*sniff sniff* ... My Dragon Sense is tingling...I smell a troll...
Please do not feed the Trolls

We thank you for your cooperation.