View Single Post
Old 2008-03-09, 13:45   Link #87
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Aiko still doesn't know about the deal though. I wonder when Noe and Aiko will find out if they ever do.
I've always seen the whole issue of the "deal" as the crux of the relationship between Hiromi and Jun. I don't really see the need to have Noe and/or Aiko find out about it in the sense that it would probably just hurt them more, (especially Noe, which is probably why they very well may find out about it) senselessly because Shin did have some kind of feelings for Noe; he was as confused as anyone about his relationship with Hiromi and Noe at that point in the show. Thus, my biggest problem is that the girls won't know about Shin's feelings at the time when/if they find out about the deal and so the whole thing would come off as a misunderstanding.

Just personally, I'd rather not have it revolve around that kind of "false drama" in a sense; I just think it'd be more powerful for them to deal with their relationship without that kind of weak instigator (a misunderstanding in some sense). Now for Hiromi and Jun, at this point they do need something to force a break up and thats why the whole deal along with the earlier Hiromi/Jun scenes as an indicator of Jun's original feelings would seem to fit the bill.