View Single Post
Old 2011-06-23, 23:16   Link #3119
Kitsoru
:3c

Oh good lordy Sumisawa I can't even...

Can't wait to see the Heero!capsule, since we've been speculating on that so long. And seems like Jr's parentage is essentially "confirmed" (yes, I know there was a question mark, but that much is basically a confirmation since Duo and Hilde themselves don't seem likely to admit it..). I'm wondering if Hilde's activities are going to lead to her getting whacked by the Noinheim's?

As for the Peacecraft/Darlian/Yuy connections going on here.... man, I'm not sure I like where this is going, but it seems kind of typical for Sumisawa to do, lol. Does this mean that Sabrina and Katerina's mother was the Lightning Queen, I guess?

Deacon, are the Gundam illustrations you mentioned just Wing/Deathscythe etc, or are they the NEW Gundams? Also you mentioned something about Mille (I assume Mille = Milou?), Naina, and Quatrine being related....? Or am I misunderstanding that part?

Welp, story's getting interesting again, at least..

EDIT: Oh good god, that PPP thing.. how convenient LOL
EDIT#2: I just realized... reading that description of the Little Prince capsule? My mind went immediately to this old Wing tarot set:
http://aboutgundamwing.com/Merchandi...MeguCards1.jpg
Check out The Fool card.

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2011-06-23 at 23:38.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote