View Single Post
Old 2012-02-19, 07:20   Link #26
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Just what kind of dojo does Karen go to? Is her master Roshi or what?

To think Koyomi stopped sparring with her because he was afraid he'd hurt her... he should have been more concerned with own safety. Well, it's kind of the story of his life. I know he didn't try to fight back seriously, but I'm not sure he could have even if he had wanted to. She was overwhelming.

Kaiki is exactly the kind of man I thought he was. It turns out he didn't even use a fake bee as I suspected, it was just hypnosis (which raises the question of how Koyomi was able to take half of Karen's fever when it was just the result of hypnosis; even Kaiki seemed stumped). Thinking back on it, on top of what he said about Karen having a good imagination, there were huge visual hints in that scene as well.

I love how quickly he gave up and pretended to repent when faced with the prospect of getting his ass kicked. I assume he couldn't take care of two people at the same time with his hypnosis, so he would have been punched, and as he already stated earlier, he hates that. It's amazing how straightforward he can be despite being a con artist.

I hope he'll come back soon. He's too awesome to be written out of the series like that. The same goes for Oshino.