View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 14:32   Link #898
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Not really, because between them mutual feelings are already there. It was always just one little step to push them toward relationship. Its different issue that they never make that step...
Considering Kosaki is nowhere near the final girl placement and that the author makes this fact pretty damn clear to us nearly every chapter...yes...she is more haremett than real love interest. His feelings for her mean nothing when the author keeps pushing RakuxChitoge in our face.

Quote:
Funny, you make list with examples of worst harem manga ever (ok Love Hina is average and Ai Kora could be good if not for end, but with this end its worthless sh1t) and its for you representation of harem genre which includes hundreds of titles? Good harem manga have developments with more then 1 girl. And isnt it what you was looking for? Manga with development with more then one girl and subtle sign that one of them will win in the end, isnt it?

Compare it wih series like Seitokai no Ichizon, Fujimura-kun Mates, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai- see difference?
Opinions, everyone has their own.
I consider the manga I named to be rather good as well as the ones you mentioned (Though I haven't read Fujimura-kun Mates, have been meaning too though...) so who are you to tell me that the examples I listed are bad just because you didn't like them? Hell, Love Hina and Ai Kora were two of my favorite Harem manga.

Same goes for what makes a series a good or bad harem series. Some people think that shoving a bunch of girls in your face is enough, others believe deep relationships between the girls is most important. Personally I'm in between...hey I like a "large selection" of goodies but also a bit more of a connection with the girls but it varies on a case by case basis. Highschool DxD for example, the only real relationship development is between Rias and Issei yet it is played out well, we know from the beginning that he'll end up with Rias but it doesn't take away from the plot because the author does it well (And yes, hard to believe but I also watch read Highschool DxD for the plot D: OMG!).

Quote:
Omg we are talking here about fictional work, not about real people. MC in romances manga are specific. Raku isnt sb normal if he would date Kosaki from begining then it would be impossible to develop STRONGER feelings for Chitoge. Talking about others girls is useless, because even without relationship with Kosaki he still feel nothing more then friendship towards Mari or Tsugumi...
Not really impossible...I believe if the author wrote the story in that way not many (if any) would call bullshit (And please, you don't need to say that you would call BS...because of course you would, you can't go against your own argument now innit?).

Quote:
Omg Raku was forced to date Chitoge, not Kosaki... Did you really read this manga? If yes then why are you using arguments from real life (not from manga) or out of place lines like this one above?
Yea...I'm gonna chalk this one up to your lack of understanding of the English language because even I have derp moments here and there while reading...

Quote:
I never said that even if he would start relationship with Kosaki from begining (just being sure that its mutual feeling for them would be enough, they not need to start dating immediately) then he would not start fake relationship with Chitoge(only to prevent gang wars). I just said that in this situation even if he would develop any feelings toward Chitoge then it would be impossible for them to burgeon. See that even now its really hard for Raku to understand his real feelings... Then imagine how hard it would be if he would be mutual relationship with Kosaki for long time...
You were the one saying that if Raku and Kosaki started dating early on that the manga would end. Considering the main tagline of the manga is Raku being forced to pretend to be dating Chitoge to prevent a gang war then by saying the manga would end would be saying that he would refuse. Hell, even him not having feelings for Chitoge but still forced to date her could bring about some nice moments xD
And again...not impossible.

I'm done arguing with you...it's obvious that neither of us will change our minds on the matter and continuing this will only lead to headaches and wasted time. Make your last counter argument as you wish...I'm not really going to respond anyway.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote