View Single Post
Old 2006-04-16, 06:05   Link #79
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiokaze
Not as much as a thread, but a sticky saying Fate/Stay Night has been licensed and do not request the aid of finding it. This kind of sticky is in other licensed forums like Naruto and Bleach, but why not here?
I must admit that since every episode discussion thread and the FAQ thread mentions F/sn is licensed, I didn't think it was really needed.
Quote:
Since the series is licensed the following posts are not allowed!
  • Asking where you can find F/sn downloads or torrents.
  • Discussing F/sn fansub groups (past or present).
  • Asking for help downloading F/sn.
  • Asking for playback help for F/sn episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.
I'm sure most of the current posters in this forum knows of the status so I didn't want to clutter up the forum with another sticky at this point. Once the series is over I would most likely add a new sticky exactly as you suggest (because by then we would get the latecomers asking where to find it and so on).

Are there too many requests for fansubs being posted in this forum? I don't remember seeing that number of Reports being sent in (sorry, I'm not a regular reader of the episode discussion threads). If it is a problem then I'll make the sticky in the hope that people will notice and stop asking.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote