View Single Post
Old 2004-05-23, 11:50   Link #89
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairydolphin
Whoa, you need some fresh air man. My first comment was a joke, hence the smilie. Didn't think you'd take it so personallly.
Ehh...I didn't really take it personally (I still love ya ^_^;; )...I was more of addressing everyone in this thread, not just you. If you feel sorry for me for unable to tell that comment was a joke, blame it on all these people who says it with all seriousness AND include smilies. >_<

Quote:
And my comment about Sasuke being God, did not mean Itachi was a God. All I'm saying is, if those two are the only ones that can defeat the mange sharingan, and one of them should die, the other one would become a God becauce no one will be able to counter it.
Yes, well, that's why I mentioned all those other advantages Itachi has--even if Sasuke has Mangekyo Sharingan, he'll die before he gets to pull it off on a strong opponent. But in Itachi's case it's much different. It is one of his triumph cards, but even without it he is above mere jounin-level.

Quote:
However, considering this show is called Naruto,
PAUSE. Rewind. Poor logic. So as long as the title of the show is named after the main character, he will be able to counter even the most deadly techniques? Darn it, poor Luffy! Poor Gon! >_<
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote