View Single Post
Old 2011-07-23, 23:34   Link #298
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
The variety of different ammos is kinda crazy too, I'm guessing most of those things are illegal under the Geneva convention or something.
Not Geneva, just state laws. For example, in certain U.S. states, Dragon Breath is listed as a dedicated, potentially lethal pyrotechnic device and is thus illegal to own and use. I can't remember which state FPSRussia lives in, but in some areas of the US you can get fined or imprisoned for having such ammo in your possesion.

Not to mention that in one of his latest videos (the M240B one, I think) he even fires a MAC10 with a sound suppressor...which IS a big no-no on the BATF civilian blacklist and in some states (heck, even some long flash hiders are even considered sound suppressors and therefore outlawed).

I DO seem to recall that he was sponsored by the shooting range he went to (in return for some online advertisement), but that was only for the indoors shooting - I don't think they supplied the flamethrower or the Bofors 40mm triple-A. He reportedly owns the land he shoots his videos in, though, so it means he's got some money up his sleeve, too, and thus can afford owning more than a few weapons.