Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-21, 01:09   Link #3037
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Now that's unnecessary. You know she had more than two fans, just as all of them did. She also didn't seem to be having as much trouble in this episode as in the last one. I think you're being harsher on her than is needed right now. All the girls are tense. Heck, even most of the successors were having trouble sleeping that last night.

Nagisa wasn't worried about the competition this time beyond the basic tension that all of them seem to be having, she was worried about Chieri, because Chieri was acting like something was bothering her.
That was a joke, obviously (if you look at the images Tsubasa showed them before starting the event, her line seemed significantly smaller than Grumbly's, which was pretty funny and inspired me to say that), but she did seem to dislike the idea of the elections before seeing the successors going full throttle in stage and the fans being super pumped (once again the fans come to the rescue by merely being fans, still cool), which is pretty silly at this point, she should know better than disapproving of the idea of rivalry. I agree on Chieri being her greatest concern right now, can't believe I forgot to mention that.

While on the topic of Nagisa, maybe that tugging in her heart was her competitive spirit trying to come out? It would make for a nice twist.

P.S: Congrats to all who believed in Grumbly's sincerity.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote