View Single Post
Old 2008-07-17, 14:11   Link #67
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderSidiouss View Post
Um, yeah, my “apologies” if I figured you didn’t like the guy because I’ve been reading nothing but complaints and negative comments about him from you.
I literary stated 'I don't hate Sasuke' several times, but you have a point. I'll give out some positive comments next time to even the balance.

Quote:
Interesting why your “favorite jinchuriki” is your favorite.
Bijuu, not Jinchuuriki. I like what's inside, not what's holding it inside.

Quote:
lol, you sound like Al Bundy, repeating the same old accomplishments for like 20 years, “4 touchdowns in a single game, yada yada yada” LMAO. Funny how you convieniently forget to mention or factor in any of his failures. LOL listen come back to reality. The FACT IS that hes not a genius and the manga says this more than once.
The manga also continously heaps praise on Naruto's rapid acomplishments, and how he cleverly figures out new ways to achieve what he needs.

Lee was also labeled a failure more then once, and yet in the Chuunin exams, he is called a genius. To me, that means that being 'a genius of hard work' (and there is no way you can say Naruto doesn't fall into this category) is equal to being a genius itself. Combine that with all the mental leaps Naruto takes in combination (such as figuring out an entirely new way noone thought of before to use Rasengan, and later on figuring out an entirely new way noone thought of before to use elemental manipulation) and I still don't have any reason not to believe Naruto is a genius. He is a genius different from Sasuke, yes, but a genius nonetheless.

Quote:
and I don’t like how you say I’m attacking people who have a diff. opinion im just challenging their opinion.
You are attacking people. If you were only challenging opinions, you wouldn't aim your comments at the person themselves. Heck, you even made a personal attack right after you posted that:

Quote:
Yeah, wouldn’t it be stupid for me to *tap my chin* and say something like “where in my post did I say I like Sasuke?” lol
That was a personal attack no matter how you look at it. It was made to insult and served no other purpose then to do so.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-07-17 at 14:25.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote