View Single Post
Old 2011-11-06, 09:09   Link #29
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
I don't like Flay at all and yet, I really like Emily. Her charcater is not the same than Flay. She's not anoying at all when it's the case with Flay.
Well, not my point, It's quite different cases really, but as I said, I understand Emily's situation. But it's for my sake to point to the people who comment on the stream. While I like to stay away from shipping discussions, her actions seem to have annoyed alot of watchers of the stream. I'm actually defending that Emily isn't really gone Fllay-mode yet, and will never have that insanity(yes I use the word with Fllay, that doesn't mean that I hate Fllay or something kindly look at my signature.) that made Fllay infamous with the mainstream fans. Emily's at best, still has jitters, and probably still shocked about this whole situation with Flit. As it stands my only complaint is that she comes across as whiny.but not bad for a young person. No breakdowns yet.

Last edited by aeriolewinters; 2011-11-06 at 09:12. Reason: lol I kinda used tagalog
aeriolewinters is offline   Reply With Quote