View Single Post
Old 2008-08-13, 11:57   Link #16259
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Wow...the preview for the doujin is MAD!

So what is this? Jail brain washing Hayate to be the next Hitler (killer uniform btw) who takes her "troops", including Nanoha, to betrayerS against her former allies

Somehow...70+ pages of this doesn't sound enough for a story worthy of season 4
He did Sword Dancer, then Sword Dancer II and then III. Wouldn't be strange if this ends up leading to just another release in a later Comiket.

The way I presume it looks to be, I'd say Himura is touching on something I thought StrikerS never dared to touch for Hayate within 100 feet, but instead did it in a horrible manner for Regius. The brink of a leader becoming a necessary evil to enforce peace and justice, where even if too much passion betrays the intent, the intent is meaningless if the half-hearted passion is powerless.

These 'new' threats probably shook the foundation of TSAB, and Genya's death was just the last straw for Hayate to sink into Regius/High Council's footsteps by cooperating with Jail, which leads to the new TSAB, which depending on the story's turn of events, may or may not had defeated this new threat, but still face rebellion from naysayers of the new 'dark' TSAB.

I'm interested to see how Graham's (( if that is him )) is being tied to this. Graham vs Hayate?

Edit: ack, Ninja-ed. Or should I say Jedi-ed?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote