Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 14:19   Link #23779
Chris38

Considering how the "harem option" has been portrayed by the author so far, with one instance of a information box that more or less stated that polygamy is a naive dream.

And Issa's example, clearly was meant to be portrayed in a negative light, with the wife (Gyokuro) outright hating the lover (Akasha).

So, considering how this option, was portrayed so far, I don't have huge hopes, on this option actually becoming true in Tsukune's case.

Of course, at the same time Ikeda created issues for Kurumu (outright dieing, if her love is unrequited) and Mizore(with her being a ticking biological cake), which should be resolved in someway.

So, while I understand, where some of the people who want a harem ending come from, considering, how ... with each passing arc, the manga is getting more darker and serious, I doubt that we will actually get a completely happy ending.

At least, I don't see it happening, based upon, how the author portrayed everyone's relationship with Tsukune, so far...

But, I guess we will have to wait and see, how everyone's relationship with Tsukune is going to change, after this arc is over - after all, quite a lot of significant developments have occurred in the current arc, and I doubt that Tsukune and the rest of the Newspaper Club, will come out, of this incident, without any changes in their relationship with each other...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote