Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-06, 14:06   Link #1271
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I really liked her so I guess I'm fine with it. I know the categorical hatred that this trope can provoke but, she shouldn't have died in the first place IMO. She was basically the obligatory sacrifice so you wouldn't have a no-death ending, and she was the least deserving of it. Now that the series is continuing there's no reason for her to be dead anymore. :P

Of course I ignore long JUMP shounen series and American superhero comics (LAWL), so I haven't had to encounter this trope so much that I would learn to hate it.

As a matter of fact I'd leverage a point of criticism that this second series is ignoring the original characters too much. Sera -- for all her hotness -- has been introduced rather randomly into the series, and her role so far confusing, until now. She's almost too much of a latecomer given Sosul, Sae-hee, and Jinie who joined in as a catalyst for the second "season."

Though is it just me or Sera seemed to have enjoyed playing the teacher for Shioon there? Is she one of those types who like the kinky teacher-and-student play or somethin'?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote