View Single Post
Old 2013-08-21, 08:33   Link #32848
GuestSpeaker

Doesn't the ep 8 manga make it reasonably clear that Yasu killed Nanjo in ep 3? I thought everyone else was ruled out?

As for the rule about servants, I often wondered if what Ryu was getting at is that Kannon and Shannon WEREN'T the killers. In a personality construct thing, Shannon would never kill George, and Kanon would never kill Jessica. So even when they survive after these people's deaths, it is because they did not and would not commit the crime, and it is not their plot (though them also truly not being servants is also possible under this interpretation, they are technically masters). I know it's awfully wanky, but that isn't exactly evidence against Ryu doing it.

Also yeah, I probably oversold how seductive Bice would be in that scenario (that is more like Black-Bice), but that doesn't mean they didn't mutually create a way for them to live together, and decide that it needed the gold. A whirlwind offer of "if we take the gold, we can live together" is still possible. Cat-box.
GuestSpeaker is offline   Reply With Quote