View Single Post
Old 2009-07-18, 20:30   Link #2960
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
do you mean like outlook express?
I'm actually using windows live mail, never really cared for either outlook or outlook express.
Quote:
My mom uses outlook express, cause she doesn't know anything else, what I know about is that you can access the emails you've received even when you have no internet, only bad thing of course is that you don't receive anything new and it is accessible by other people quite easily, my mom has it passworded but I had it several times that I would ignore that message and I could still browse through her email (ont he same pc ofc), but I must add that she has outlook registered to her email and never uses it for any other email, I think that if you try that then you'd have to *internet required* problem to retrieve everything each time

but then again I'm no big fan of outlook or any desktop email D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamtale View Post
Customize the client (outlook, bat etc.), fill the login and password where it's necessary (in "options" or something) and you'll havent to log every time manually. Launch the program and you'll get mail automaticaly.
I'm not really worried about getting my emails. I'm doing fine with my current client, and it's very convenient to just open up one client, with automatic login, and have access to emails from all of my email accounts (except those from yahoo since I don't have the plus account).

The problem is that I don't want to suddenly find out my email accounts have gone dormant or closed because I've just been using the client and not actually logging in at the respective email website for 3 months, 9 months, or however much time apart I am required to login.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote