View Single Post
Old 2009-11-21, 01:56   Link #19494
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Loved it <3

Very realistic for how I see Nanoha. Also the conversation was well played and seemed very lifelike. Nanoha loves her work and with her life, I can see her thinking like that.

I do like the whole commitment thing, but I consider that in a relationship regardless :3 As long as you're together, you should have that. don't need a sheet of paper or a tax bracket.

I'm sure Yuuno would always stay faithful and love Nanoha, even if she was halfway across the planet ^.~
I'm trying to go through backlog and managed to stumble on the little discussion on marriage a while back. Thought it needed another view.

Call me a sentimentalist, but I see the legal part of it as "putting your money where your mouth is." I really don't think anyone should go into marriage blind. It's hard work, because people are gross at times and don't listen to you. There will be fights and disagreements, but within marriage there should be a basic assumption that leaving is not an option. That no matter what we're going to work it out.

Yes, you would hope for that in any relationship, but it's different when you promise that person in front of God and everybody. They're witnesses! Eek!

Character-wise, I can see Yuuno having the most stable marriage out of the entire cast. He's a supporter and cares deeply, while Nanoha is much more goal/conquest oriented (at least to me) and easily bored.
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote