View Single Post
Old 2018-09-27, 16:28   Link #16
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
But then, here is the catch: how could Kagari learn close combat and wield weapons like that since she was never abducted by Leskinen in the present?
IMO the martial traning was done at the same time the brainwashing with future technology when Kagari was still a child. Leskinen was not a genius so it makes sense he did not invent some brainwashing techniques himself.

Quote:
That still doesn't explain how she got that suit nor how she got that gun either.
It makes sense she would have stolen them at the same time she escaped from Leskinen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
And if I think too hard on the last episode's time travelling and their consequences or no consequences, I start having other questions on why the world didn't turn upside-down with the corpses of the two girls who would have died in the BC5-digit time period until Okarin came back to save them and all that good stuff.
What I am more interested is what happened to the two time machines. Did okarin also had a miniature nuke to bomb one of them? Since they traveled to the far past (from where all known timelines originate from), even after the timeline switched to the steins gate timeline, the three of them might have not ceased to exist. Maybe the ova will be about the further adventures of Okarin zero.

Also, what happened to suzuha at the end of the original steins gate? Her vanishing in thin air because the timeline changed does not make sense in my mind.

Last edited by mangamuscle; 2018-09-28 at 11:54.