View Single Post
Old 2018-09-28, 18:38   Link #20
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Dimension View Post
Also them actually arriving on the method Kyouma used to solve the Kiritsu issue wasn't shown. So even the last scene doesn't add up much to the S;G even though Zero was supposed (I think) to show how they got to the point where they were able to send Kyouma the info he needed.
It was the whole "deceiving the world" thing they did to save him in 2036 despite him "dying" in 2025. That was his answer. This is why he reiterates it about saving Mayuri and Suzuha, since he'll "disappear from this world" in 2025.

Quote:
And I still don't get why the need to save Suzuha and Mayushi. Hell the moment they sent that D-mail back in to the past (which doesn't trigger SERN this time?) (also why not the Rhine mail they just introduced?) the entire timeline should have changed weather they liked it or not.
I always figured there was something like it was just a normal text message embedded in the Time Machine that went to his phone at the right moment. Was still recorded in the future, but wasn't technically a DMail.