View Single Post
Old 2009-06-11, 16:20   Link #1228
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
However, why would the witch side make Krauss pretend he doesn't know anything of Kuwadorian? Why despite Kuwadorian wasn't a secret starting from Episode 3?
I have a perfect counter for this. Why Krauss would deny the existence of the gold when he was sure it existed? You can't certainly say that Krauss couldn't do that. He probably knew that there was a connection between the gold and the kuwadorian.
And about that this is yet another reason to think it was impossible for Krauss to do a half assed job in exploring the island. How could he be stingy when he could gain 20 billion of yen? The Mansion has a big garden and that mean that from above you'd find it without any effort. If Krauss didn't pay for an aerial recognition then he's pretty stupid.

Quote:
And peaking of Kuwadorian, on the other hand, it is even more suspicious that the witch side shows Nanjo knowing this location (more than a mere rumor) and the fact he already wandered in the corridor.
Why you think so? Considering Kinzo kept a person secluded there he needed a trusted doctor in case Beatrice became sick. To me it's perfectly logical, even if it was on the witch side I really can't see how this could be different.

Quote:
And how the fact I cannot prove that Ange does trust the police automatically means I cannot debunk your theory? The fact your theory relies on a "non mention of the mansion" and "Ange not checking the mansion" doesn't mean it become untouchable just because I cannot claim with 100% proof that Ange trust what she learned from the police report back at that time.
Oh wait I didn't mean that, I was talking about this particular issue. This is just a circumstantial evidence, however many circumstantial evidences put together can give enough ground to a theory. This particular circumstantial evidence cannot be proven wrong. You may share a different opinion, but that's about it.

Quote:
You are merging the endingscroll with the witch's record, which I cannot agree.
Episode 4 proved that Episode 1 endingscroll was arguably real, especially Maria's letter. Do you expect me to believe that "conveniently, only the police finding the corpses" portion is a lie, among the text explaining the whole aftermath, the fisherman finding the letter years afterwards etc?
I fear I don't understand what is the witch's record if it isn't the ending scroll. Aren't you talking about the stuff that scrolls down after you finish the game? The part when every name gets listed and it is said how they died?
I'm talking about that anyway, I dunno how do you call it.

@squirrellord

You know what I don't like about your theory? Basically you are using the "Trap X" card to explain the last riddle.
This is basically the same thing Battler always uses whenever he has no other way to explain a murder. In the tea party of episode4 Battler uses it like 10 times.
So my point is... how many chances are there that Battler won't use this card again to explain the last riddle? 0% imho. It is impossible that he can't think about a trap.
So I would see it as an incredible anticlimax if we find out that Battler lost a game that he could have won by using one of his favorite cards. That would be really lame.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote