View Single Post
Old 2010-04-03, 20:19   Link #28
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Liar! You always say that!
But it always does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merctrin View Post
A Tsukuyomi/Setsuna story that takes place in the same continuity as this one. ...That kind of makes it a prequel, so reading it would be a good idea. It doesn't matter much for this first part, though, so feel free to ignore if you aren't interested.

This is just the prologue, and there will be multiple chapters assuming I ever get around to finishing it. It takes place shortly after the current arc, and I'm pretty sure that some future chapter will prove that it's AU, but for now I will happily embrace my delusion that something like this could possibly happen.

Spoiler for Taken Day by Day:

Spoiler for Notes:

Thanks for reading!
Oooh, I love psycho characters , they're so fun to read about....as readers, we automatically assume the worst of them, so every tossaway statement is jumped upon and viewed as something ominous..."She did tend to prefer what the flesh of women had to offer"...."That apparently counted for a lot"....

I'm a KonoSetsu fan, but I still enjoyed Tsukuyomi's oddly logical fascination for Setsuna depicted here, as much as her twisted love also made sense to me for a moment (a moment which I quickly scrubbed out of my mind )....

Great depiction of Tsukuyomi, I enjoyed it! ^^