View Single Post
Old 2010-10-17, 02:13   Link #1001
tsunade666

no people I don't know him and also I don't know about peanuts...... tilt its head. who are they ?

Though from the link given to the wiki. The comic looks familiar but that's all. I haven't read it or touch it yet.

pantsu are battle weapon and it can be decorated on anyway it can attacted.

now back to the point of about Mio. Since manga related future stuff is forbidden. I can't say anything because I read the manga and know what might happen.

And from Wakaki-sensei's work. It sure does have tons of similarities or parodies from different work that it makes more interesting plus the way kami plan and the way he move through the course. It just makes it more wonderful.

Look at Ayumi and Kami's lesson. That you need meetings to set things first. More meetings means that your value towards that person increase or rather that person would start to notice you. And it's either hate or love which can be turn tables in a matter of an "event" or flag.

And iron maiden explanation for the tsundere chara is also pretty interesting and funny. Comparing the tsun state and dere state on an iron maiden. Which an armor on the outside but in the inside is a pure maiden. hahahaha