View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 14:55   Link #44
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
Well its hard to not get it right back then since they had only made like 3 games by PSOne era. But if you're not so critical than some of the tri-ace stuff won't really bother you but heres what I know alot of my friends and I didnt like about their recent titles.

-Valkyrie Profile 2 left alot to be desired on what was an amazing setup by the first game, it stumbled over itself in story.
Months after this was said, but felt the need to say I absolutely agree! I had such high expectations for how the story was going to work out for this one. Set up great in the first one and then it fell flat on it's face, then shot itself in the foot, and various other metaphors that means they screwed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
I actually like the fact that swords are nowhere to be seen. Too many swordies in RPGs already me thinks.
I'm a bit mixed. Honestly I like swords in RPGs since I just like swords. But don't have a problem with getting guns in some of them. Besides the fact it reminds me of my horrible aim in first person shooters .