View Single Post
Old 2010-11-11, 10:00   Link #980
duckroll
綺羅星★!

I think there's a bit of confusion over the phases. Now, I might not be completely right here, since there are many things about the show we don't know about, but my understanding is that when they say "First Phase power" they're referring to the unique ability each Star Driver has which can be used outside of Zero Time as a normal human. The reason why it is called a First Phase power is probably because even when all the four seals are intact (ie: everything is in the first phase) they still have this unique power even if they cannot actually pilot the Cybody.

If this is accurate, then there are not Second Phase powers or Third Phase powers. The Second Phase would simply be the ability to apprivose and pilot a Cybody in a Cyber Casket, and the Third Phase would be the ability to apprivose and pilot a Cybody without a Cyber Casket. It is implied so far that those who bear a mark on their body are able to skip directly to the Third Phase even with the remaining seals in place.

That's how I see it. If there are any clues or details in the show so far which indicate otherwise, corrections are welcome. But so far I see no indication that there are any extra special powers for Star Drivers beyond the First Phase.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote