View Single Post
Old 2006-03-31, 20:02   Link #19
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Well the thing about death is it's looming...It's looming like a mofo...Living in Houston it's almost become blahzay to watch the death toll each day...I mean everyday somebody dies on the ridiculously complex interstate highway...It's almost some ironic lottery win when somebody doesn't die...Oddly enuff when I'm driving I always have this feeling like it's never gonna be me, but who knows...I actually switch lanes with an unbridled fury and passion, hehe...

Being immortal definatley has it's high points...Some people would disagree, but people know living forever has it's advantages...The only thing people get hung up on is the endlessness of it all (personally I think 500-1000 years would be sufficient)...I mean at some point it will get tiring, but if your so fed-up with it I'm sure you can find some second-rate highlander to slice that head off your shoulders...I mean it would be nice seeing how technology changes and how the world evolves after hundreds of years...Perhaps get to experience the flying cars we were all told about that still ain't happening for atleast 100 years...The only question would be your age-range...

What age range would be acceptable for living your entire enternity in? You definatley don't wanna go the Kirsten Dunst route in "Interveiw with a Vampire" where your like 100 years old and still have no breasts and can't even ride the big roller coaster...You also don't wanna go to old, because if your like me you gonna still wanna mack on honeys...I mean being immortal should atleast have that advantage...the down-side is you can't really get married and if you did you'd outgrow your wife//kids and they'd be pi$$ed...I know i'd be pi$$ed if my dad is still looking healthy and $hit and i'm dying of prostate cancer or something at age 50...Which dives into another topic: Would I even tell my love-ones?? Most immortals you see find a way to seperate from the people they care about so their secret won't be exposed, I'm not sure if i'd go that route totally...I don't see much wrong hanging with my childhood friend or cousin when they're old and wrinkly watching anime, playing video games and stuff eventhough I'm still looking pretty prime...So to answer my first question I think age 35 would be the ideal age to be immortal...Old enuff looking to still get younger women, yet old enuff not to be really old...I'm not chancing it with being 40 or higher cause not everyone ages the same...Some people age good, others need "oil of olay" for breakfast...

I mean death would seem to suck despite the poetical "pie-n-the-sky" talk we have to fool ourselves into believing so we don't have to face this ultimate of endgames...I mean it's your life, and somebody just hits the off-switch...I mean there's a degree of suckage to that...To be honest I ain't welcoming it and I grew up with a decent amount of religious influence...The bottomline is like most out there it's gonna happen when we least expect it and as abrupt as can be probably...And by the time many worry about it it's already too late...This probably sounds pitiful but if I knew i was going to die I'd think about all the anime series I didn't watch or finish watching...I'd be like "Damn i won't have a chance to critize the next Gundam SEED series!!"...Sometimes I think that would give me the strength to fight thru and cheat death, to do the heisman trophy pose on that Grim Reaper...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote