View Single Post
Old 2007-08-08, 10:53   Link #1
Sister Princess
Easy Operation

What cause this to happen?

Quote:
Windows was unable to load the registry. This is often caused by insufficient memory or insufficient security rights.

DETAIL - An I/O operation initiated by the registry failed unrecoverably. The registry could not read in, or write out, or flush, one of the files that contain the system's image of the registry. for D:\Documents and Settings\Admin\ntuser.dat
Quote:
Windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficient security rights or a corrupt local profile. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator.

DETAIL - An I/O operation initiated by the registry failed unrecoverably. The registry could not read in, or write out, or flush, one of the files that contain the system's image of the registry.
When I turn on the computer today, these messages pop up and my desktop is almost empty and the settings were went back to the time I installed Windows Service Pack 2 (The programs and other files were okay). What cause this to happen?

Quote:
Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when you log off.
Quote:
Windows has backed up this user's profile. Windows will automatically try to use the backed up profile the next time this user logs on.
How can I let the Windows find the local profile?
Sister Princess is offline   Reply With Quote