View Single Post
Old 2009-03-13, 14:34   Link #17
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
The problem I felt was that he felt the even he can't overturn it himself so if he can't do it for himself, he felt like no one has the strength enough to help him. It's almost like self guilt can do a lot more damage than damage caused by others. Otherwise, we still don't know enough how he felt about Leerin or any of the others. I don't even think he has any romantic feelings for Felli or Nina either so let see how it is.
Yeah, I think that he feels something like this:

Leerin: a sister and the only one that don't blame him for what he did
Felli: a good comrade
Nina: his captain and co-worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
It's obvious...he has too much problems with himself than he could think about any romance...the only chance when she think about it when someone confesses him straight! Not even a kiss enough for him...or i am wrong?
Yeah, that's it, but i think that even if someone confesses him, he isn't quite ready for that type of relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
This line :

Is not about that he doesnt love Leerin....... but that he cant return to Grendan becouse of what he done..... simply he wont be able wash the shame of what he done....... that's why he says

And well I think that Layfon will feel a on his feelings when Leerin reaches Zerenii ^^
I know the meaning of those words, what I meant to say is that the support of Leerin is not enough for him, not love stuff xDD
Surely with Leerin' arrival his problems will increase, but surely he will feel a huge ease as you said, because i think that all we know that the family is the family, and for now her moral support is the only thing that he has, for now