View Single Post
Old 2012-03-20, 09:20   Link #3003
Arya

So far it is really difficult to foresee an outcome for any character, but Kagura and Zessica right now are those with less development and background in respect of the others, but more hints leading/misleading to a reincarnation, am I wrong? I have the feeling those two will end up together**.
For one reason (being reincarnations) or another, (not being). Because one thing I guess writer will not break, the rule of the fate, 12,000 year bla bla. Breaking that rule will be the next Aquarion, Aquarion REVOL=lover
Anyways I'm expecting that Amata x Mikono love moments will stop soon, in any good romance a big impediment is required.

And if I guess that Kagura will have his time I'm worried about Zessica, because if things are going toward Amata/Mikono/Kagura triangle she will be relegated in a corner. And I hope it will be not the case. But if she will have a bigger role the only outcome I can see as is that** I mentioned few lines above.

I just rewatched the beginning of episode six, when Kagura arrived on that tower. Amata saw the doom marriage, why did he? I don't remember, Ceyenne told him about it?

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote