View Single Post
Old 2014-02-02, 22:46   Link #2207
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
You know... I used to root for the underdogs in some other series (well not many). But series like this, on the other hand, I gotta go for Chitoge this time. Well I'm not gonna say I root for Chitoge because that she's the main girl or first girl win (Chitoge isn't the first girl in this series, I think). It's because the story was set on the so-called couple from two different gang factions get into 'fake' relationship as the only means to make a truce or avert the bloodshed between two parties. And it is inevitable to acknowledge it. However, the real romance part lies with anything relates to the pendant and key. Right now, we got Chitoge, Onodera & Marika as a candidate of the girl Raku met in the past (the 4th is unknown). However, Onodera is likely out of contest, since Raku did say he met her since middle school. But, if Chitoge is the 'winner', then it makes more sense to how the story was started from the first place.
Well I think Marika would make a lot more sense.

- Key examination: , specifically their top parts - Marika's is the only one having a heart there.
Onodera's has a cross, Chitoge's has a sickle moon and the 4th is unknown

- Marika was the only one who remembered the promise

- Chitoge isn't exactly the girl that would cry because of a sad ending in a picture book, while Marika might have cried because of a similar fate awaiting her due to her condition.

- Marika pestered her father all those years that she wants to see her fiancee (raku)

- Raku's father only 'remembered' Marika

- Chitoge is blonde, the girl has brown or red hair

- Despite her other attempts to make him fall for her she never uses 'that', which is either the truth from back then or her ilness

The only thing that can imho top the Marika hints is that one sentence Raku started shortly before his memory returned, sadly he never finished it so we don't know.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote