View Single Post
Old 2017-05-26, 08:15   Link #2676
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTerror View Post
I've heard the figures be called the "Birthday Set" or something like that, because they were released on each of the girl's birthdays. I don't know the official name, but I think those costumes were used in Kira Kira Sensation and perhaps in a couple other songs as well.
Oh, thanks for the info. Didn't know that they were released on each girl's birthday. I didn't really pay much attention to this version of their cos before.. but now that seen them in figurines. I think it's beautiful. Will try tolook for people cosplaying this version on Toycon. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
@Liddo-kun A truly excellent bunch of cosplay photos there from Cosplay Carnival Day 2. I'm impressed by the sheer range of cosplays, including a nice variety of shows and styles. I'm also impressed by the excellent costume quality on display in these pics.

Of all of these, my favorite cosplay is the Nozomi one by your friend Grace. That's amazingly impressive work, given the size and detail and flashiness of that particular Love Live costume. The hair is also perfect! This was an ambitious cosplay for sure, and your friend pulled it off very nicely!
Thanks Triple R. Will let Grace know your comment. Anyway, will try to arrive early at Toycon 2017, so there would be even more pics to share here.

There's actually a Rem and Ram pair that I wanted to take pic of at Cosplay Carnival, and also a girl from Darker than Black anime. But I was too exhausted to continue taking pics at the 3rd floor...
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote