View Single Post
Old 2011-11-23, 10:48   Link #9160
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Meister

Lol for power ranking, but Laura...how?

Also Lol at Alternate!Irish for being even more of an expy of Accelerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Darkness Rito is still pretty damn shy. Just look at his interactions with Momo and Golden Darkness during his "accidental" moments.

But what did Riko do to him? Please don't say it was a case of kissing cousins If it is, that means majority of the relationships in your story is based on incest.
I don't meant the sexual contact, I mean the casual one. He was SMILING to Haruna CHARMINGLY for God's sake! This is the guy that can look straight at her face about two years before, which is one of the good point I can salvage from Darkness.

Riko does have a crush for him, but a passing crush that's definitely not serious like Mikan is. If you compare the ratio of romantic/ sexual and platonic/ familial love, Madoka has 70-30, Mikan has 75-25, Riko has 30-70.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - The thing about Irish is that he dwells on things that normal people don't. He doesn't dwell on death or the possibility of him dying but he dwells on things that most people disregard after a while. That's why he's not afraid to die but he's afraid of making connections to others and getting attached.
Yeah, hence why he is bothered with the concept of physical contact (such as hug, kiss, holding hand, sex etc) because it's so damn alien concept for him.