View Single Post
Old 2009-11-01, 10:53   Link #4216
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
Just a quick update on my previous post, I'm not giving away 'privileges' to any characters.
Spoiler for "privileges":

Let me give you an example...

How long did it took Hinagiku to develop her characters anyway? About 4-5 months, about 100x screen time compare to Athena, using the "spot-light" period that you were mentioned. Not to mention Hinagiku have no conflicts whatsoever with Hayate unlike Athena. No, there is nothing wrong with that since it's Hinagiku after all...

And here you are, expecting Athena to have character developments in her recent chapters believing that she is wasting the "spot-light" that she was provided since she isn't using it for development, or anything.

Did you taking into account that these last chapters are in a time spend of "2 days" compare to Hinagiku which is about 4-5 months, and she still failed every opportunities that she had?

It's fine when your favorite character makes mistakes but when a certain character did, it's alright to complain or bashing on them. Your favorite character has that "privilege." Btw, you did not bashing.

Quote:
An action just means doing something, anything at all almost, like Hayate going to get Nagi's notebook from school and fighting demons with Hinagiku, or Isumi and Sakuya fighting the Carp Herpes Demons...all kinds of wacky adventures...I miss them so much.
I'm pretty certain that Athena just summon a big giant skeleton hand fighting with Isumi. Not to mention the fight is between "The Strongest vs The Invincible." If you want funny fighting moments instead of a more intriguing one, your are out of luck.

Quote:
But as Zodankho said, Athena is a mysterious character, but people like mysterious characters because they are rarely seen and awesome when they do show up. It is very hard to be mysterious when you're a quickly becoming a borderline main character for the arc.
Nope, not my definition of mysterious...

Comparing to Athena, Hinagiku is, what can I say, a normal girl, just an above average female student. Hinagiku does not have "thoughts" or "plan" to make her more unexpected. She has no mystery concerning herself, like immense magical power. With more screen time or not, Athena is certainly will be harder to read than Hinagiku whose personality is like an open book.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-11-01 at 11:36.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote