View Single Post
Old 2010-09-03, 08:32   Link #35
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Agreed. I loved when Sae was getting fish'd and started moaning and such. At first I rolled my eyes and just though "geez, she sounds like she's about to orgasm". But then Miya went and pointed out just how erotic she was sounding and I cracked up. Speak my thoughts more, Miya!
I really didn't like how she was moaning like that...feet tickle, right? You'd laugh, not moan if that were to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
It was funny at least. It did not make you laugh at least? I was so LMAO.
Yes, I laughed at times.
Quote:
Of course she is gullible and shy girls are like that for some part. I think it was more the instructor trust thing but Junichi can take so advantage of that in you know the way as you saw later.
I didn't say she was gullible. I think she knew full well what was going on but went with it so she could spend time with him.[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I liked the generic "girl trips and falls on guy" gag though, I never get tired of it.
I find the girl falling on guy stupid most of the time...but the bathing suit overid that this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
No wonder she's good: Miya is played by Asumi Kana (Poplar in Working, Yuno in Hidamari, and a very popular seiyuu on 2channel).
She is very good. Her "nishisnishi" laugh is awesome - everytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I had fun during the fish scene for another reason~
Why am I not surprised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
WTH!!! We are in the 2nd ep and no kissing scene?
Yeah, I was disappointed with that too. I am looking forward to them now, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
The breasts... or the feet or the classic mouth....whatever he does he better do it at the bus stop when he is alone with her or I will be at him for being dumb. Why am I the only who thinks it's 10/10....well for ecchi it is...HA!
I think it's going to be her feet.