View Single Post
Old 2011-03-23, 03:06   Link #43
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I just don't see how you guys are gushing over Anne Hathaway as Catwoman...First off she's overrated and everyone assumes she can act because she was in a movie with Meryl Streep ...I give her credit she's been eatin' off that her whole career...Second, she's not that cute, I'm sorry, not trying to mean, different Strokes for different folks and all that jazz, but when she smiles she almost looks like she had some of the Jokers' Brand X from the first Batman...Finally she's pale as snow on a winter's night and appears to be as frigid...Does she have some jiggles? Yeah in a couple spots, but she also has a hidden uni-brow ...

Michelle Pfeiffer has NOTHING to worry about IMO...Anna Hathaway is gonna be so over the top for this content...What a miscast, I'm already soured a bit...Nolan is the $hit, but I wonder if he can control multiple villains and a slew of A-list actors, plus the pressure of actually having a 3rd movie not do what most 3rd movies do...We'll see...
That is just some classic haterade right there.

In any case, people were singing the same tune about Ledger and him playing the Joker. Now those same people all look stupid. Don't fall into the same trap and write off Nolan right away. He deserves the benefit of the doubt after the bitchslap he gave all of the doubters when the last film came out.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote