View Single Post
Old 2011-10-29, 19:48   Link #387
Prinnydood
Madness Through Sound

Update on the bootleg one that I bought. Bootleg? Yeah you bet lol. The paint sucks and it's really fragile so you gotta be careful. Also when I set it up.. it wasn't completely straight so I had to spend some time softly bending and like moving things around to like force it into place. The pieces break off really easily too. Like the feet both broke off while I was trying to bend it into place. Nothing some super glue didn't fix, but the superglue effects the paint and like messes it up so I put too much super glue on one spot and it got on some other spots on the back of the figure and it changed the color of it.

I don't like the look of the eyes either. They were sloppy for sure. Also you might want to buy one of those super thin sharpie permanent markers to fill in the black outlines on the armor if you want because that's pretty bad too. Her hair is too different shades of light blonde though from the front part to the back part. The base where the Claymore logo is colored in red looks pretty bad too.

Anyways.. besides all that..... it's not completely HORRIBLE.. lol.. and you know what they say.. you get what you pay for like $55 free shipping instead of like $170.