View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 04:51   Link #51
Sbetsho

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
It was a solid chapter. This is going to rock once it's animated It's nice to see Tobi getting serious. The teamwork By Naruto/Kakashi/Guy/Bee was amazing.

Hey, my humor ain't that bad
I wasn't referring to YOUR humour. It's just an inside joke in the Transformers community which I tend to use in many other instances too "How is X possible?!" "With bad humour"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
If there's an exposition chapter, people bitch because it's boring and has no action.
If there's an action chapter, people bitch because it's just exposition.

Eh...I personally liked this chapter, always fun to see Naruto and Co. in action and having the spotlight away from Sasuke xD
Yeah. I know I often read people's comments about 90% of Naruto chapters where there are a lot of talking, explaining and flashbacks and they say that it's "so boring, I want action!"

And now here it's all about action and we get this.

I personally much prefer the "boring" chapters where there aren't much action, but a lot of character development and flashbacks where I can learn more about the events and characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
Really good for a fight without a whole lot of jutsus. Tobis really lacking in them. Would love to see this in animated form.
Guys, guys. I have an idea!

Those who animated the Naruto vs. Pain -fight, should "enhance" this fight also! The sillyness level was over 9000 so maybe this fight would also bring back the good old "Good boy" Tobi!

Last edited by Hunter; 2012-07-26 at 07:52.
Sbetsho is offline   Reply With Quote