View Single Post
Old 2012-12-05, 14:29   Link #48
Jetzero Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
This is like, something I always look forward to, but in my dream world it was going to be done by BONES with Nakamura on board for the action cuts, because really, the action scenes in this are all so amazing, but they can't really be easily translated into animation unless the people handling it are incredibly talented.

Anyhow... are there any confirmations about the studio and all, or are we just all up in the air and waiting? Not too up to date with the whole PROJECT ATTACK stuff you people are discussing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyhow, just too much potential here to be ruined by a bad staff list, unfortunately!
If it is the Project Attack from earlier than the staff list is pretty good.

I know Araki got a lot of flack for Guilty Crown, but he's pretty at directing adaptions since his more over the top style works a bit better in that regard and that should work out pretty well here. Wonder who'll they'll get for the music though. I know composers are usually tied in with whoever's producing it but I'm not that familar with the ones Pony Canon normally uses.
Jetzero Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote